Thursday, January 7, 2010

Welcome 2010

Welcome to 2010 and goodbye 2009. 2009 left a thousand stories of grief and love and also the memories will remain strong in the folds of memory. All bitter and sweet memories have made me more resilient to face a more challenging future. Know someone has made my life more meaningful and knowing that 'someone' is also among the most beautiful memories that never happened in my life. I hope it will continue to remain. Although sometimes this relationship became somewhat tense once in a while, but it is a challenge in every relationship. And what is important in every relationship should be based on honesty, sincerity and selfless. Enough talking about it because there are many challenges that must be faced in 2010. I believe God is still with me as long as I backed trusted him. And God will not forget for those who seek help and forgiveness. Yesterday is memories...today is the fact...and tomorrow is a struggle...I pray fo those is close to my heart will find a glorious ray of success. Enough so far for this time and hope that tomorrow I am still breathing to write more about my life experiences that will come

No comments:

Post a Comment