Friday, February 17, 2012

Wake-Up Syahrul













Been a while I thought ... why do I feel like still looking for something? Am I happy with my life every day routine? Sometimes the tears welling up when I saw the success of those who are around me. I see them happy with their lives and the satisfaction reflected on their faces with what they are doing.There were times when I look back and I saw all sorts of difficulties which I've been encountered. I also truly want to feel how the satisfaction of doing something that I loved. Do I have to make the wrong constellation, but I never tried to move? I was wondering, what I want and what I was looking for exactly? However, nowhere in the heart, pent a sense where I really want to do something that I aspire, but I realized that, although I am interested in a particular field is half dead, but at the same time I should be aware of who I am and know where I stand ground. However, I seem unable to contain my love for the field, and I always imagine that they are me, and I am happy with what I was doing at that time. Unfortunately, I returned to myself as the previous ones when what i see has ended. I am aware, the colors of my life is filled with frustration, grief and wounds, but I should not let myself swept away. I can not remain like this, I had to stand back in the real world. I had to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment